And the Gold Coast NRL team is...

jr79

It's the Gold Coast Titans, after an internet poll of fans.

The old domain name searches allowed newspapers to break this earlier in the week before it was announced officially yesterday.

Team colours and uniforms are to be decided by more fan polls on their website.

Original bid colours were similar to those of the Miami Dolphins and they even used the Dolphins name as a placeholder until the final identity was chosen.

I wonder if we'll get two-tone blue and red for the colour scheme? ^_^

liverpool-1.png

It's the Gold Coast Titans, after an internet poll of fans.

The old domain name searches allowed newspapers to break this earlier in the week before it was announced officially yesterday.

Team colours and uniforms are to be decided by more fan polls on their website.

Original bid colours were similar to those of the Miami Dolphins and they even used the Dolphins name as a placeholder until the final identity was chosen.

I wonder if we'll get two-tone blue and red for the colour scheme? ^_^

.... and a flaming thumbtack as a logo :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm digging the blue and burnt orange (they call it sun) look. They need to go with this for good.

Jersey Poll

They're all atrocious options. Reebok designed of course :rolleyes:

#6 the best of a bad lot I reckon.

liverpool-1.png

I'm digging the blue and burnt orange (they call it sun) look. They need to go with this for good.

Jersey Poll

They're all atrocious options. Reebok designed of course :rolleyes:

#6 the best of a bad lot I reckon.

Is the gradient mandatory on all jerseys in the league? Or is it just because of Reebok?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

There is a small bit of gradient on the Wests Tigers jerseys, and the Penrith second jersey.

Reebok did design the worst jersey ever seen in the NRL, Melbourne Storm's second jersey this year.

Image 1 (in background)

Image 2

There is also a giant yellow lightning bolt on the right side of the front of the shorts.

Even the Toledo Storm have better gear that that!

liverpool-1.png

I don't like the 1/3 template or the 6th option, I'll tell ya that. I hate option 5 but I figure since that's the ugliest one they'll end up with that. the 2/4 style would be more workable IMO, as I do like its use of the T.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This logo has a lot of depth. I like it, but I think the use of the darkest burnt orange used for shading on the Titans' helmet is unnecessary, as well as the gradient in the wordmark, and the 2.4 million outlines on the wordmark. I do like the rendering of the sword though.

Archived