Pitt to wear throwbacks

WSU151

Don't know if this has bene posted, but I just saw this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5244899820

"You are bidding on the Throwback style uniform (of the 1970?s early 80?s) that will be worn by Tyler Palko in the Throwback Game on September 24, 2005 vs. Youngstown State. This package includes the old gold Pitt Script helmet, the royal blue jersey, and the old gold pants."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Don't know if this has bene posted, but I just saw this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5244899820

"You are bidding on the Throwback style uniform (of the 1970?s early 80?s) that will be worn by Tyler Palko in the Throwback Game on September 24, 2005 vs. Youngstown State. This package includes the old gold Pitt Script helmet, the royal blue jersey, and the old gold pants."

Figures they might as well try to use the Tony Dorsett/Dan Marino/Johnny Majors era jerseys...anything for a win I guess :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I like this better than the stuff they wear. I would like this uni set with a blue helmet. On a side note, us YSU grads are bringing the posse up to the burgh tomorrow. Does it take Pitt playing a 1AA team to get their first victory? :D:D:P:P

KISSwall09.jpg

they should wear those all the time. That new stuff, both football and basketball is hideous.

How do you know what the basketball stuff looks like?

just opinion based off the junk they're wearing your sig. I know they've even cleaned that

up some a lot but I think the script Pitt is way cooler than the arched full block

one they just introduced.

Archived