lacrosse in video games

southpawstu19

it is actually a thought...ea sports said a while ago that it is in consideration...and personally. since maryland, virginia, and new york at big into lacrosse these days, i can see it selling big time in those parts of the country, but i dont know about places on the West Coast.

The MLL plays in seattle, their may be a market for it

it is actually a thought...ea sports said a while ago that it is in consideration...and personally. since maryland, virginia, and new york at big into lacrosse these days, i can see it selling big time in those parts of the country, but i dont know about places on the West Coast.

The MLL plays in seattle, their may be a market for it

One game a year and only for the past two years. I wouldn't say it's exactly catching fire here. Having said that, though, high school lax is taking off in the Puget Sound area. But then Washington has one of the highest rates of youth soccer participation and the Sounders draw miserable crowds.

hell, if EA can sell a rugby union game here, they could definitely sell a lax game. and more folks in the US and Canada are familiar with the latter than the former (though there are about as many who are unfamiliar with either sport)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🀬

I would love to see EA come up with a whole NCAA program - clearly they've got their single-sport games (football, basketball and now baseball), but what I would love to see would be a game, perhaps a two-disc set, that has a whole suite of sports such as soccer, lacrosse, hockey and volleyball.

I'd rather see them make a new NLL game than a collegiate lacrosse game. There was one a few years ago ...

a4dcd250fca09762feb92010.M.jpg

... but I'm sure that with all the new teams and the rise in popularity of the NLL it would be viable.

Archived