NFL Week 4

NJTank

San Diego is once again, going to win the division, I may not have assumed that this early if it weren't for the collapse by Kansas City.

You're completely forgetting about Denver. I'm no Broncos fan, but they have a really, really, really good defense. I don't know if it'll last all season, but if it does, they'll win the division, as long as Shanahan and Plummer don't crap it up like they usually do.

I took them out of the equation because I'm pretty sure Plummer will "crap it up" again this year. Defence is good but it can't overcome all the Plummer mistakes he'll be making come November-December

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
San Diego is once again, going to win the division, I may not have assumed that this early if it weren't for the collapse by Kansas City.

You're completely forgetting about Denver. I'm no Broncos fan, but they have a really, really, really good defense. I don't know if it'll last all season, but if it does, they'll win the division, as long as Shanahan and Plummer don't crap it up like they usually do.

I took them out of the equation because I'm pretty sure Plummer will "crap it up" again this year. Defence is good but it can't overcome all the Plummer mistakes he'll be making come November-December

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Denver's dominant defense is keeping Plummer from having to try and make plays on his own. With the running combo of Anderson and Bell, they're able to run on any team in the league which is the key to keeping Plummer from making those mistakes. You just wait and see.

I wonder if one of the two teams today will try to break the longest FG record today?  Its quite possible playing in the Altitude of Mexico city.

and finally, the Cards stopped shooting themselves in the foot long enough to win :D

No, the 49ers just decided after scoring one touchdown to declare the game over.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Denver's dominant defense is keeping Plummer from having to try and make plays on his own. With the running combo of Anderson and Bell, they're able to run on any team in the league which is the key to keeping Plummer from making those mistakes. You just wait and see.

last year the broncos looked like a lock to win the division and they maaged to blow it then, and they'll do it again. it's in plumber's nature to choke.

Archived