A Toronto Argonauts Complete Identity Set

Phil

I think the roads would look better with the darker blue on the shoulders--because of the helmet.

I like the alts better than the home ones--the darker blue says Argonaut to me more than the ligther blue.

But solid idea, I don't even mind the piping under the thin stripe.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Really great, i like the light blue one most. Keep it up, maybe try for all cfl team in the coming week. LOL

Just watch how you mess with my Stamps!

or

I'll repost my Bomber/Rider combination. :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Not sure about the jerseys there to much like the titans jerseys and i hate there jerseys. But the logo looks great just loose the eye it makes it look kinda cartooney. But just like with the lions and roughriders logo you did a great job.

These look awesome! The ship logo is far more exciting than their current shield logo. :flagcanada:

One thing about Toronto's logo history that always confused me- why do they concentrate on a big letter "A" for "Argonauts" instead of "T" for "Toronto"? Most teams I know of have initials for their geographical locations than for their team's nickname. Not a complaint, I just thought they should've represent the city in the same way other teams such as the 49ers, Packers, Dolphins, Roughriders, and (BC) Lions do.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

These look awesome! The ship logo is far more exciting than their current shield logo. 

One thing about Toronto's logo history that always confused me- why do they concentrate on a big letter "A" for "Argonauts" instead of "T" for "Toronto"? Most teams I know of have initials for their geographical locations than for their team's nickname. Not a complaint, I just thought they should've represent the city in the same way other teams such as the 49ers, Packers, Dolphins, Roughriders, and (BC) Lions do.

what i dont get i why do they just use the sheild logo now and not they logo they used in 2004.

Archived