Does this improve the Pirates logo?

The_Admiral

A gold tooth. This is a pirate not Flavor Flav!

Pirates had gold teeth. Maybe Flavor Flav just wants to be the first pirate viking. We'll get him a puffy shirt for good measure...

As for the concept - nice. A little color for the exposed ear - it's all black and white - but beyond that, nice work, TCR.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That's really good work TCR. I'd drop the gold tooth and make the bats white to clean it up a little but that's just me.

What's funny is that the black alt's were voted as the most popuar jerseys on pirates.com recently. I think they just need to drop the red and go with just one of the fonts. As it is now when they were the alternate jersey and caps, they don't match up with the jackets at all.

I'd like to see the font on the alternates and current logo on the home vests. Actually, I'd like to see them go back to regular sleeved uni's but again... that's just me.

YEEEEAAAAAHH BOOOOOOYYY!

Sorry, all that Flavor Flav talk, I couldn't resist. I love the PE. The face coloring looks fine, I didn't even notice you did anything at first. As for the gold tooth, it does look kinda tacky. Maybe if the whole set was gold or something? Personally, I'd just leave them all white, but hey, whatever floats your boat...err...ship.

Archived