First Concept.....No really

tj4eck

Pretty much a redisign of there current jerseys , but still looks cool :D

C&C welcome (be kind)

tylerAs1.jpg

ur gonna catch a lotta flack from this board if u put black in jerseys were it's not needed. or in ur case make an entire black jersey. i no u said be kind, but it's ugly.

First volley of flack incoming!

Why black? The A's have great colors with the dark green and gold. Why add a dark color to a dark color? It's like the Eagles wearing black alt jerseys with midnight green helmets. Just doesn't look right there, doesn't look right here.

The A's don't need black to look good.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i like black jerseys, ravens, eagles, mariners, a's, etc., but im not feeling this.

I'm not trashing all black jerseys, but there are teams that don't need black uniforms. The Eagles are one of them, especially with helmets that are such a dark green that they clash when paired with black jerseys.

The Mariners have black alts? I've seen the old teal and the navy, but black?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i like black jerseys, ravens, eagles, mariners, a's, etc., but im not feeling this.

I'm not trashing all black jerseys, but there are teams that don't need black uniforms. The Eagles are one of them, especially with helmets that are such a dark green that they clash when paired with black jerseys.

The Mariners have black alts? I've seen the old teal and the navy, but black?

i guess its really dark blue

black vest over a colored shirt with armpit piping doesn't go over well. This place shat all over the Rockies alts this year, with good reason

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You're working with way too many colors. Black, white, yellow, and green don't mix very well. Don't fill in the buttons or the pocket on the pants. I personally think it looks better when the stirrups (the bottoms of the pants) are one solid color instead of two. The A's road hat would look better here. The script doesn't stand out very well in green. Maybe try white or yellow?

Archived