Arena Football Comes to KC

KCScout76

The AFL has announced that Kansas City will be awarded a franchise for the 2006 season, with 15 of the New Orleans Vodoo players to play in KC.

See site below.

Kansas City Arena Football

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

here's hoping to see the new KC team play a road game in Tampa this year, I always like seeing new teams play my Storm, and if the Kansas City Insert Name Here's dont play the Storm in Tampa, then hopefully the Utah Blaze will

well KC is in your division this year. It will most likely happen.

technically they could move the KC Team (old Voodoo) into the Central division, since the Southern Division is the only division with 5 teams, the rest have 4

technically they could move the KC Team (old Voodoo) into the Central division, since the Southern Division is the only division with 5 teams, the rest have 4

"Kansas City will be placed in the Southern Division and will play the 2006 season in Kemper Arena."

From the AFL website.

"Kansas City will be placed in the Southern Division and will play the 2006 season in Kemper Arena."

From the AFL website.

KC in the South is as bad as having Desperados in the East.

If New Orleans ever does come back, which I doubt cause I just heard Benson is talking with San Antonio officials about moving Saints there permenantly, KC would go to the Central and New Orleans would go back to the South.

QUOTE (Ez Street @ Monday, October 17th, 2005 - 09:58:35)

Also, the West will have 5 teams this year because of Utah coming in.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Also, the West will have 5 teams this year because of Utah coming in.

oops forgot about them, then I guess it makes sense to leave KC in the South, so that both the National and American conferences have 1 division of 4 and one of 5

Hey, if all goes well, maybe Kansas City can get their own franchise when New Orleans resumes play. I believe that this could be a test run by the AFL.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived