Melmac Attack Logo

Shumway

nice job shumway.

SCORE=10

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

What sport is this for? Bouillabaiseball (sp?), perhaps?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bouillabaseball....HAA!! This'll probly turn into a hockey concept. More than likely it's one of the ideas for my roller hockey team. Other ideas I'm toying around with for that are The Dudes(as in the Big Lebowski), and um..well, that's about it for now. There could always just be a re-emergence of the greatest jerseys of all time...well, in that league: The Hamburglars...designed by yours truly.

Bouillabaseball....HAA!! This'll probly turn into a hockey concept. More than likely it's one of the ideas for my roller hockey team. Other ideas I'm toying around with for that are The Dudes(as in the Big Lebowski), and um..well, that's about it for now. There could always just be a re-emergence of the greatest jerseys of all time...well, in that league: The Hamburglars...designed by yours truly.

Since Bouillabaiseball (sp?) has never really caught on on this planet (I think fans are turned off by the fish smell), I guess that is a reasonable fall back.

For the uninitiated who don't know what we're talking about, bouillabaiseball is a game played on Melmac that is basically the same as baseball except raw fish are used instead of balls. You would had to have watched the extremely underrated Saturday morning Alf cartoon to have ever seen it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

ALF2.jpg

I changed the font of "Attack". It seems more fierce or whatever. I tried putting the font from the show, but it looked horrible. I decided to leave the hair alone, I think it'd be too much. Any thoughts on the new font?

I would've posted this last night, but I got trapped in Philly.

Very nice. Gordon Shumway has never looked better. I would still love to see a bouillabaiseball (sp?) version as well (except I can't remember what the unis looked like).

They basically just looked like a sweater-vest. Well, in the one pic I found, they do. In the other, it looks like a T-shirt. Maybe I'll make one, just for fun.

Here's a Picture of one

Excellent. I had no idea that Topps made cards!!!

Archived