Virginia Tech wearing "new" jerseys tonite?

willieg21

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There would probably be a revolt against the NFL, with us probably starting it. :P:P:P

I doubt that very seriously. The reason we have so many Any Given Sunday-ish unis in the NFL now is simply because the players like them...and apparently the owners/coaches/equipment managers are too cowardly to assert themselves and tell the players what to wear.

From what I understand, it's the players who like wearing the clown suits known as the Bengals, Seahawks, Bills, black Ravens, black Jags, black Falcons, etc.

If the players like this look and think it's "pretty fly" then we will see it on the field someday.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

a_vtechtd_372.jpg

"MY JERSEY IS SO UGLY, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, IT WON'T COME OFF!!"

I was at the Tech/BC game last night and the everyone where I was sitting said what the hell is that **** they have on tonight. My wife is a Tech grad and I love football that is why I go though I hate the Hokies. Anyway alot of folks wanted the old blaze orange hunting uniforms of the early and mid 90's. I was at the UVA game in 95 I believe when they wore the all orange look. Beamer hated the all orange so much he vowed never to wear that again and they haven't. When you live 20 min from blacksburg you hear this on tv all the time lol

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Archived