Sox win the series, but...

sscrunner06

i am going to go with a pattern that started last year...........who had the ball after the Red Sox won the series...........thats Right Doug Meintkiewczcstgk..........what team did he play for b4 his stint with the Red Sox...........Thats Right The Minnesota Twins.............there was a certain catcher of the winning team last night that also played for the Minnesota Twins......................So Who has it..........AJ Pierzynski

Oh no!

Mientkiewicz has got the last ball again!!!

i am going to go with a pattern that started last year...........who had the ball after the Red Sox won the series...........thats Right Doug Meintkiewczcstgk..........what team did he play for b4 his stint with the Red Sox...........Thats Right The Minnesota Twins.............there was a certain catcher of the winning team last night that also played for the Minnesota Twins......................So Who has it..........AJ Pierzynski

Those are hilarious!!! :notworthy:

Haha, those sneaky Twins.

Archived