Mens Style Ranks Basketball Uniforms

Shumway

Pacers pinstripes, horrible. Hornets pinstripes with blank shorts, just odd.

The Warriors, Cavs and Clippers have consistently been my choice, (Cavs current not included)

for worst unis through the years. No matter what they changed to, it always looked

second rate and in need of another change immediately

Bobcats on a top five all-time uniforms list?

... They're not even close to the top 5 in NBA uniforms in the league right now.

They're barely on the "Top 5 All-Time Charlotte Basketball Team jerseys", and there are a couple high schools giving them a run for the Top 5. They're just not good, more a combination of every cutting edge idea that shouldn't be (traffic cone orange, overly slanted numbers) all rolled into one.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

00008h.jpg

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Anyone else laugh hysterically when they saw this?

As for the shorts length, they are both rediculious. Leave them cut off at the top of the knees. That is the length any pair of shorts should be.

Back in the day, they kept the shorts that short so they could check if you were wearing your jock strap. How easy would it be to hang out of those things? Damn.

00008h.jpg

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Anyone else laugh hysterically when they saw this?

As for the shorts length, they are both rediculious. Leave them cut off at the top of the knees. That is the length any pair of shorts should be.

Kurt Rambis...what a guy. Wasn't he a coach for someone not too long ago? Possibly the Lakers or Suns, if my lackluster basketball memory serves correctly? I don't get why the navy blue/massiv logo Rockets weren't on the worst list. I don't see why Golden State's were in there....they weren't really anything good or bad. Still, the best part was the Thunder Dan pic. Best player ever...hands down. :D

Archived