New Blazer Road Unifrom

pdxuoduck

Trail Blazers Unveil New Road Jersey

A black jersey with ?Portland? across the chest will be unveiled through local media outlets prior to the team?s season opener on the road in Minnesota on November 2. For the first time on the home court, the team will wear the new black jersey as the Trail Blazers open the season at the Rose Garden against the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday, November 5. Following the home opener, the Portland jersey will enter the regular road-wear cycle for the remainder of the season.

go to www.blazers.com to check it out.

What does their logo represent, anyway? Is there supposed to be a "t", "b", or "p" in there? Or does the symbol mean something?

I think it is supposed to be five players on each side...I read a story on here about that a while ago.

What does their logo represent, anyway?  Is there supposed to be a "t", "b", or "p" in there?  Or does the symbol mean something?

I think it is supposed to be five players on each side...I read a story on here about that a while ago.

You're right, Juddley. According to the Blazers' web site:

"The pinwheel that appears on the floor (as well as the uniforms) is an actual representation of the game of basketball. The circle in the middle is the ball. The five line strokes in one color represent the five players on a team, the other five line strokes in a different color represent the opposing five players."

They didn't do anything but change BLAZERS to PORTLAND. Kind of a frivolous change if you ask me.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I like the logic and tradition of having the city name on the road jersey but... I think I preferred these when they said BLAZERS instead.

liverpool-1.png

portland_trailblazers.gif

"The pinwheel that appears on the floor (as well as the uniforms) is an actual representation of the game of basketball. The circle in the middle is the ball. The five line strokes in one color represent the five players on a team, the other five line strokes in a different color represent the opposing five players."

How can that be their primary logo?!?! It has nothing to do with beer making...I mean, with trail blazing.

:D

portland_trailblazers.gif

How can that be their primary logo?!?! It has nothing to do with beer making...I mean, with trail blazing.

:D

Well, until I found out otherwise, I always thought it had something to do with the spinning strings of a Weed-Eater.

Hey, it kinda makes sense...doesn't it? :P

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived