Kings sports name.

pittfan11

The Kings didn't exactly rip off the Lakers colors - remember, the Lakers colors were navy blue/columbia blue/white when they moved to Los Angeles.

Yeah but I think the Lakers were in purple and gold by '67, when the Kings started up.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

The Kings didn't exactly rip off the Lakers colors - remember, the Lakers colors were navy blue/columbia blue/white when they moved to Los Angeles.

Yeah but I think the Lakers were in purple and gold by '67, when the Kings started up.

It doesn't really matter if the Lakers switched to "forum blue" and yellow the year before - it was still the same owner using the same colors for his teams in the same city. If one person wants to use the same team colors for his sports empire in a city, I don't think you could really call it copying.

Another thing the Sacramento and L.A. Kings both have had are some of the worst looking alternates, EVER.

kings.jpg

Gretzky waking up to the Burger King

[Was a pic of those ugly gold Sacramento Uniforms (you know the ones!), but PANTONE say's it's a no-no to link this :P ]

Sac-town's WNBA disasters

6uXNWAo.png

Another thing the Sacramento and L.A. Kings both have had are some of the worst looking alternates, EVER.

PLEASE don't remote-link from the SSUR.

Ummmm... what's so special about this "SSUR" you speak of, Mr. Pantone??

6uXNWAo.png

PLEASE don't remote-link from the SSUR.

Ummmm... what's so special about this "SSUR" you speak of, Mr. Pantone??

Uh-oh...

Did some research. The Society for Sports Uniforms Research. Never heard of the place, I just found that pic through a Yahoo search. Umm... My bad?!

it's his site... i would recommend he look into hot-linking protection, i did it for a while.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

The SSUR is Pantone's website. He requests that people do not remote link from the site, so it doesn't eat up his bandwidth.

Ohhhhh. No worries then. I already got the pic changed. I've always figured if I find a pic on Yahoo or Google, it's fair game. *shrugs*

Sorry bout the mix-up, Pantone.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived