What are the mets wearing?

Joshawaggie

I realize this was a nationwide tragedy and all of that, but they won't let players write on their hats for a guy (they didn't let the DK last as long as I think some players felt they needed) but they'll let a whole team where different caps. Slightly different situation, but worth noting. That said, nice idea by the Mets.

Mets did it the entire last few weeks in 2001 after 9/11 and have done it trhe last 2 years onthe anniversary and since they are off tommorow they did it today.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I realize this was a nationwide tragedy and all of that, but they won't let players write on their hats for a guy (they didn't let the DK last as long as I think some players felt they needed) but they'll let a whole team where different caps. Slightly different situation, but worth noting. That said, nice idea by the Mets.

i would say the greatest attack on American soil in history slightly outweighs one dead pitcher......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i would say the greatest attack on American soil in history slightly outweighs one dead pitcher......

Not quite the point I was trying to make, and not sure it was even a good time for that point, but eh...I agree...

Tuesday's Children is a charity providing support and care for children who lost relatives at 9/11. (Pretty worthwhile if you ask me!) Saw a report about how the Mets had invited a whole bunch of the kids to yesterdays game on the news this morning (British news that is!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived