Niners game: greatest catch i've ever seen.

brinkeguthrie

Ive always thought this was a pretty wacko catch

t1free110600.jpg

1free110600.jpg

freemancatch-file.jpg

Top 5 catch of all time for sure...and I'll never forget Michaels yelling "He did...WHAT????". And on that note, that was easily the best MNF season in the past 15 years (Broncos/Rams, Dolphins/Jets, Vikes/Packers to name a few games).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

After seeing them both, I'd have to say the Lloyd catch was much more impressive. than the Plaxico catch. That was an amazing catch to reach up and back at full extension and to grasp that ball with one hand. Wow.

IUe6Hvh.png

It still doesn't surpass this catch as the greatest in 49ers history.

catchdwight.jpg

i was a Cowboys fan at that time. Devastating.

:wacko: So you were a Cowboy fan but jumped on the 49er bandwagon? :blink:

pretty bizarre, i grant you that. grew up in Louisville, (Bungles) moved to Dallas (hence the Cowboys) then moved to Cincinnati, (more Bungles), then onto SF.

I recall watching so many Dallas games, when the Niners would have em for lunch.

I still amaze myself that I wear a red and gold sweatshirt, but that's the NFL for you.

No offense, but I'll never figure out why people feel it's an obligation to root for the local team. I've lived in Denver most of my life, but am no way a Broncos fan.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

No offense, but I'll never figure out why people feel it's an obligation to root for the local team. I've lived in Denver most of my life, but am no way a Broncos fan.

Yeah me either, I grew up watching the Falcons, however I now live in South Indiana, hence, I should root for the two favorites, Indy or St. Louis..or if I lived farther east, Cincy.

Yet I hate all three. ^_^

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Also, Jeff Samardzija of Notre Dame had a disgusting catch this weekend. He might have the best hands in the NCAA.

s013-Sum-0904y-2.jpg

Of course, I am a Lions fan, but to do this in your NFL debut(at least I think it was the first game...I never get to see my team play unless it's Thanksgiving), that's pretty impressive.

Archived