New jersey Devils alternate concept

Le Québécois

Being the Devils fan that I am, I have to say that it is much better than what they have now. The only part that I don't like are the eyes on the devil, try white instead of grey.

How about red eyes?

Not 100% sold on the "NJ" monogram. I see bull's head, not devil. It looks like a USF concept. And the "I" on the left is also out of place.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Being the Devils fan that I am, I have to say that it is much better than what they have now. The only part that I don't like are the eyes on the devil, try white instead of grey.

How about red eyes?

Not 100% sold on the "NJ" monogram. I see bull's head, not devil. It looks like a USF concept. And the "I" on the left is also out of place.

Needs Green! :D

I really like the design of the jersey itself, and I like the crest for the most part, but it doesn't *seem* like an NHL crest. I don't know how informative that is, I don't know what you could change about it. I really like it, I just can't picture a team actually using it. But I would probably say the same thing about the flaming horse head on Calgary's alt. jersey. As for the NJ logo, I don't see it as an improvement over what they have now. I would keep the old logo in place of the NJ. I must also commend you on your use of a difficult-looking template. Perhaps I'll try working with it in the future.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Archived