peacocks hockey

sideshowbob

I wanted to do a little something out there, so why not the peacocks? Its a challenge because a peacock is not really threatening in any way, I enjoyed working on this and Im pretty satisfied with everything except the away jersey with the color of the jersey, you cant really make out th logo. Well, C&C please

peacocksreallogopackage.jpg

peacockshockeyjerseys.jpg

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

That's a great logo, sideshow. It can always be cleaned up, of course, but nice either way. The jerseys, though, need some work. There's too much blue in the peacock to stick it on a blue jersey. In fact, it wouldn't hurt to change the green to a different color, maybe a little more contrast to the blue. Nice work overall, though.

i absolutlely love the secondary logo, and the colors are good too.

i totally agree with Guinness with placing a white circle behind the bird on the blue jersey.

i agree that it looks a bit sloppy, but if you clean it up, it should come out much better.

as for the #88 on the blue jersey, i'd rather see a "C" or an "A" there instead of digits.

on the shoulders, put the "p" with the feathers above the numbers on both sleeves.

as for the helmets, i'm not too crazy for the graphic on it. make one of the helmets green or blue, preferably green because you already have a lot of blue going on.

don't get discouraged, just try some of the ideas and see how it comes out.

good job.

Archived