Tremendous Thanks to robbman21

griffelh

As with everyone else, I am very impressed with your work, Robb. Have you done any baseball jerseys? I have always wanted to and thought about trying something like this, but I have never had the time, or gotten over the fear of it turning out horrible and being a waste of time and effort. Again, nice work!

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Yeah, he did a Mantle or some old Yankee jersey once.

Yes, he did a 1960's Mantle Yankees jersey for redsfan39.

Yeah, that was for me. It's friggin' gorgeous, I wear it all the time and it hasn't been damaged once by the wear and tear. The thing looks exactly like the one Mantle wore back in '61. I think it looks 10 times better than the "Authentic Throwbacks" I've seen around. He's also in the process of making me a Lawrence Taylor NY Giant's 1990 Super Bowl jersey for me. I can't stress enough of the quality of his work and the time and effort that he puts into it. I have the upmost respect for Robb and his work, and will glady go into greater detail if you PM me. Once again, Robb does great work and I personally think you can get a jersey that perfect anywhere without paying upwards of $300 dollars.

Thanks for the props Drew....I really appreciate it and I'm honestly honored that you think so highly of the Yankees jersey.I'll have the Giants one ready VERY soon

and will be getting it out to you in the next couple of weeks and I'll be in touch with you on it.

98Falcons.png

Archived