Toronto Argonauts Concept

Davey

You have modern looking jerseys paired with traditional looking pants. Maybe do something a little more progressive with the pants stripes and you'll have something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These are great. The only changes that I would make are to take the extra white outline off the A logo (the really thin white one outside the light blue shouldn't be there), to thicken the outlines around the numbers, and to put solid light blue socks with the navy pants. If you made those mods, these would be just about perfect.

this reminds me of the rags Reebok put the Argos in this year :evil: I don't like the current set, which is the main reason I'm not a big fan of this set. Oh, and you really don't need two sets of whtie pants ;)

bring back Boatman!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

really don't need two sets of whtie pants

bring back Boatman!!

The striping are different on the home and the alt. Man i forgot about the Boatman i should of gone with that lol. Jezus the striping on the jersey was solid but i had to resize and all , so now it looks out of forcus and hard to see, i'll try and work on that, i only got the 30 day adobe, so i gota get it soon, or im toasted lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Great work. Not much changes from what they have now, but just enough to make it better. Nice alt unis, could see them wearing this! Unfortunately, eventhough the helmet looks good, IMO, the 'Argonauts' they've used those past years was the best logo of their history. I would love to see that one back! Still, amazing work!

The jerseys are perfect, I love em. That's the piping Nike needs to use, not just throwin random piping wherever the hell they see fit.

The pants, eh, they really don't fit with the design. I'd put some other type of piping on the pants rather than the traditional set, because right now its too much of a contrast between the two.

The pants, eh, they really don't fit with the design. I'd put some other type of piping on the pants rather than the traditional set, because right now its too much of a contrast between the two.

Yah i see ur point lol. The only thing i could think of that would probally fit would be the pants for the Alanta Falcons. You think i should use those ?

4kv29i.jpg

Yah i see ur point lol. The only thing i could think of that would probally fit would be the pants for the Alanta Falcons. You think i should use those ?

Yeah, not exactly the same thing but somewhere along the lines of that.

Archived