Boston College Hockey Concept

BCBoy

nice choice of colors...

I'm not sure about the white gloves in the 3 concepts?

And finally, try to respect the curved shapes on the socks...

The logo is really cool...

Good job!

Thanks for the comments Le Quebecois. I'm still trying to figure out what type of curves I should use with StPatty33's template. The only reason the gloves are white is because the gloves aren't quite in what I call "paint format." I'm still trying to fix some of the rough parts of the gloves that are numerous shades of grey and make the gloves look a little trashy IMO.

Any wayto make the "BC" gold or white on the maroon sweater? It gets lost in the background, being the same color as the sweater. Otherwise, they'll do.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I really like this. It's much better than just having the words Boston College on the front.

Hockey jerseys (or sweaters, if you will) should have logos, not words. For example, here in North Dakota, the University of North Dakota Sioux have the word "Sioux" above the logo, and that's redundant. Just use the logo and those unis would be great.

Lose the gold shorts (I don't know the technical name for them) and it's pretty good. I love BC's colors and graphics package, especially the numbers. Their hockey sweaters have a lot of potential if they would drop the current crest-less word-only style and get creative, kind of like you did.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived