Fun with Google Maps

axlrush

for a template, use this map for college locations:

HelmMap.gif

i found this a while ago while talking about the college with the best helmet logo.....i want to copy and paste the image, but i think it wont work..maybeyou can do something about it.....

Hey Nats36 can you make one for Arena Football 2 past and present teams

Hey Natsfan36, that map is actually what gave me the idea to do it in Google Maps. I wanted a quick way to see every stadium satellite view. What better way then to make it with their helmet! I also liked seeing "at a glance" where teams are located.

I'm breaking it out into NFL, NCAA1-A, 1-AA, etc. I may even do one with EVERYTHING. That ought to be interesting! :)

Google does need to update those satellite images, though.

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

Still blank.

Still same.

Firefox?

Try IE, it worked for me...

And people say Firefox is better that IE.

Why if it weren't for the tabbed browsing and the ease of use and the lack of crashes and the ability to manage your downloads and the absolute feasibility of changing your proxy on the fly then I swear I'd just chuck it. :D

Hey man, I know I am going to sound like an IDIOT, but can anyone explain to me just what a Proxy server does and why its useful...Also, if you could tell me how to do it on Firefox it would be REALLY appreciated.

PopHeading-1.gif

(huge image)

i found this a while ago while talking about the college with the best helmet logo.....i want to copy and paste the image, but i think it wont work..maybeyou can do something about it.....

dude, i didnt make this nor will i never make one for anybody.......

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

http://www.arenafan.com/teams/?page=gmap AFL and AF2

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

THATS REAlly cool...the only problem is that you cant see baltimores helmet from the far out view....

cant wait for the BIG 12

Yeah, unfortuneately, that's a nature of the beast. But honestly, these maps are better when they are zoomed in a little more, then dragged around with the mouse. Also, it's great to see the satellite views of the stadiums.

Thanks for the comments! I'll do the Big12 next, after the ACC is finished!

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

Archived