Fun with Google Maps

axlrush

The only problem with the Jets and Giants is if I spread them out in the intial view (when the page first loads), they will be WAY off when you zoom in. I haven't found a way to dynamically change the position of the helmets as you zoom in yet. If I do, then it can be fixed. :)

Thanks, though!

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

For some reason, the University of Michigan is listed as an NFL team. I know that school likes to make sure their athletes get paid well, but they're still not in the NFL.

Well, since I first posted this, now I am adding college teams.

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

Still blank.

Still same.

Firefox?

Try IE, it worked for me...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Still blank.

Still same.

Firefox?

Try IE, it worked for me...

And people say Firefox is better that IE.

Why if it weren't for the tabbed browsing and the ease of use and the lack of crashes and the ability to manage your downloads and the absolute feasibility of changing your proxy on the fly then I swear I'd just chuck it. :D

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

for a template, use this map for college locations:

HelmMap.gif

i found this a while ago while talking about the college with the best helmet logo.....i want to copy and paste the image, but i think it wont work..maybeyou can do something about it.....

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

I love the work you have done. I found the map site a few weeks ago and went to every city to find the sports stadiums and arenas. I wish google would update the map because Soldier Field is still being worked on. Also Dolphins Stadium has Iowa and USC logos.

The problem is with your Doctype: the Strict XHTML doctype (and therefore 1.1) does not support 100% vertical height for any block-level elements (so your DIV is showing up as 0).

Just change the doctype to HTML 4.01 and it'll work on good browsers too.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

The problem is with your Doctype: the Strict XHTML doctype (and therefore 1.1) does not support 100% vertical height for any block-level elements (so your DIV is showing up as 0).

Just change the doctype to HTML 4.01 and it'll work on good browsers too.

Hey Kit,

Are you saying to change this in my code so that it will work in FireFox? I will do that if that is what you mean. :)

Thanks!

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

Archived