MLB BP Jersey Change for 2007

sdwhereru2

As long as they don't chnage the BP hats it'll be fine. I hate the New Era game caps, the crown is WAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to big. The strech fit of the BP hat is awesome and the designs of some of them are better than the usual (Braves, old Mets) while most are the same. It's the only way a fat head like me (7 5/8) can get something nice.

I've been told by folks at New Era that most players prefer the billboard-like tallness of the 5950 because it keeps them cooler than a lower profile cap that would hug the top of the head.

I wear a 7-1/2 and absolutely hate the BP caps. The size L-XL Nats BP cap I have is too big, but the M-Ls (the next size down) are waaaaay too small for me. They literally squeeze themselves off my head while I try them on, they're so small. If the BP caps came in more than three sizes, or rather if they came in any size that actually fit me, they'd be my favorite caps. But since I cannot actually wear them, they completely suck. That's what you get when you try to pass off three sizes for the whole range from about 6-1/2 to 8: caps that just don't fit a lot of people. What would be so hard about making fitted caps with a springy band?

20082614447.png

As long as they don't chnage the BP hats it'll be fine. I hate the New Era game caps, the crown is WAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to big. The strech fit of the BP hat is awesome and the designs of some of them are better than the usual (Braves, old Mets) while most are the same. It's the only way a fat head like me (7 5/8) can get something nice.

I've been told by folks at New Era that most players prefer the billboard-like tallness of the 5950 because it keeps them cooler than a lower profile cap that would hug the top of the head.

I wear a 7-1/2 and absolutely hate the BP caps. The size L-XL Nats BP cap I have is too big, but the M-Ls (the next size down) are waaaaay too small for me. They literally squeeze themselves off my head while I try them on, they're so small. If the BP caps came in more than three sizes, or rather if they came in any size that actually fit me, they'd be my favorite caps. But since I cannot actually wear them, they completely suck. That's what you get when you try to pass off three sizes for the whole range from about 6-1/2 to 8: caps that just don't fit a lot of people. What would be so hard about making fitted caps with a springy band?

I agree 100%. I am a 7 3/8, although I've been more of a 7 1/2 in recent hats I've tried on, and I can't wear those BP caps for anything. Tried a couple on, and they're too big or small. Need more than 3 sizes New Era!

Why doesn't MLB Get rid of those damn practice jerseys permanently

and stick with those cage jackets for pregame warm ups, since most players

wear those short sleeved jackets before the game.

heh, I remember someone asked me back in 98 what was teh purpose of a short-sleeved jacket, cus I was wearing one at the time. now I know :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I work directly with Majestic Athletic and all the other brands that make the jerseys, like I said big fan of this forum so i wanted to add what I could.

Sweet! An insider! Not a friend of a friend! About time a credible source came on board!

Ever heard of a guy named PANTONE? :rolleyes:

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I work directly with Majestic Athletic and all the other brands that make the jerseys, like I said big fan of this forum so i wanted to add what I could.

Sweet! An insider! Not a friend of a friend! About time a credible source came on board!

Ever heard of a guy named PANTONE? :rolleyes:

Yeah but he never gives up any info other than yes or no.

At least this guy gives up actual info.

Well the difference is that since sdwhereru2 works for the company he can release the info, Pantone gets the info but since he dosn't work for the companies or leagues he can't release it. We should all be happy that we even get as much info as we do and that all outlets of information arn't closed especially in a big buisness environment such as sport where a log and uniform change is all about profit and the leaking of information to a large scale audience would set back sales until the new stuff comes out.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived