Buy or Sell ATH Style!

Nick 1733

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy or Sell Pat Quinn being greated warmly next home game.

If by "warmly", you mean Leafs fans burning effigies of him in front of the Air Canada Centre, then I'd buy...:lol:

Seeing that's probably not the case, mark me down for a big time "SELL!" here....Quinn's days as Team Canada HC and Leafs HC are numbered and he knows it.

BUY OR SELL: USA Hockey does everything in their power to bring Lou Lamorillo back as national team GM for Vancouver 2010.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

BUY OR SELL: USA Hockey does everything in their power to bring Lou Lamorillo back as national team GM for Vancouver 2010.

Sell...even though they should bring back Lou Lamorillo, USA Hockey will instead bring in a fresh face in an attempt to "rejuvenate" the team.

BUY OR SELL: Manny Ramirez will play for the DR in the WBC.

Buy or Sell? The Pistons winning the NBA Finals.

I'll buy. They'll probably make their thrist straight finals and that should tell you all you need to know. They'll probably meet up with the Mavs or Spurs but should take them this season.

Buy or Sell: The Knicks making the playoffs by 2009.

6uXNWAo.png

I'd buy. In fact, if the East (and the NBA, for that matter) stays the way it is, the Knicks could sneak in there next year if they acquire the right players. In fact, they could even challenge for their division crown every year up until 2009, considering how weak their division is. As we've seen over the past few years, anything can happen in the East.

Buy or sell: Of all professional athletes, NHL goalies have the toughest jobs in sports.

Sell Try being a NFL QB all the focus is on you and you are under attack the whole game.

Buy or Sell Bobby Knight back to Hooiser Land

I'm selling. After the end of his original tenure, I doubt IU will consider offereing Bobby a second chance.

Buy or sell: Reggie Bush will lead the league in rushing yards for the 2006-07 NFL season.

Buy or sell: Reggie Bush will lead the league in rushing yards for the 2006-07 NFL season.

The 2006 season? I'm selling. From what Im hearing he;s not even going to be an every down back in Houston if Davis stays. He'll go over 1000, but not lead the league.

Buy or Sell: Danica Patrick ever winning an Indy Car race.

6uXNWAo.png

Sell. Right now, I would bestow that honor to the New York Mets. The Mets look like the best team that will not win its division. I'm not really sure about the Brewers, as I can think of 3-4 teams in the NL that should have better years than the Brewers. The .500 mark is a reachable goal for the Brewers, though. Anyway, it's February and almost anything can happen once they actually play the games.

Buy or sell-Without Phil Jackson as coach, Jordan's Bulls would not have six championships and Shaq's Lakers would not win three.

Buy or sell-Without Phil Jackson as coach, Jordan's Bulls would not have six championships and Shaq's Lakers would not win three.

I'm gonna sell on the Bulls, but buy the Lakers. Those Bulls teams were winning well over 60 games, including a 72-win season. They could have won the NBA Championship with me coaching them. Phil Jackson wasn't the one continually hitting clutch shots for the Bulls.

But the Lakers teams, aside from that one season where they lost only one playoff game, were never considered one of the "Best teams in NBA history", unlike many of the Bulls teams in the 90s.

Buy or Sell: The Yankees not winning the AL East this season.

Buy or Sell: The Knicks having a winning record for the second half of the season.

You mean THIS season? You're kidding right? SELL!!! The lack of chemistry and a burnt ut Larry Brown has already sunk ANY chance to salvage this season.

Buy or Sell: An NFL lockout.

Sell

NFL will go with scaps again if they have to and too much is at stake, and it will be too costly.

Buy or Sell

The Senators making it to the Eastern Finals without a healthy Hasek

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have no idea how good their backup goalie is, but I'm gonna buy this because the Senators are an offensive machine and I think they will still be able to make it to the Eastern Finals.

Buy or Sell: Villanova making it to the national championship game.

yankeesbanner3xe5.jpg

Buy or Sell: Villanova making it to the national championship game.

Sell. Unless it's UConn, I don't see a team from the Big East making it past the Elite Eight. Nova is a good team, but they'll come up short.

Buy or Sell: The MLS folding within the next 10 years.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived