Final Four Logo

nd1irish

It's really plain for a final four logo. Looks like they just grabbed from a set of clip art and changed the year and city. Didn't a few years ago they add elements unquie to the host city in the logo? Even if they never did, they should start doing it.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

What would you add for Indianapolis? Short of a Racecar that is...

Well I would add say the Soldiers and Sailors Monument or the War Memorial on there somewhere. Not the whole skyline cause other skylines kick our skylines asses. However, that still wouldn't say Indy well at all. About the only thing that does that is something with racing, just because of how well know it is that Indy is the racing capital of the world.

Besides the shape looks like the sign at the Slippery Noodle Inn anyways, so its good.

I think there should be some reference to Indianapolis in there. Otherwise, it's a generic logo that could fit any typical FF city: Minneapolis, St. Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc.

It's OK on its own, but I think it needs something a little more custom. Besides the repeated RCA Dome icon that's already been in a few of these.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I think the St. Louis logo from last season is one of the coolest final four logos....although that could just be my biased opinion.

final_four_2005.gif

as far as this years logo....they've had so many final fours in Indy be it men's or women's that they have run out of ideas for logos.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived