Utah Jazz

dahlelama

I've been looking at this board for quite some time now, I really enjoy seeing all the different ideas. I thought I'd try to help the jazz out. They look so plain and needed something else to it...What do ya think? Also the rumor is that they will be getting an Alt jersey next year, and seeing that the last alt was black and fairly popular, i thought I'd go with a black one.

49d01c9e.jpg

da98e2f0.jpg

It belongs in concepts

Where it has now been moved!

As for the concept... it's black. Not my favourite, might sell, but doesn't exactly take the field of sports design to never-before-seen heights. In short, it's nice enough if you like black, but it doesn't knock my socks off.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's still the terrible WordArt scripts and tired Mavs/Grizzlies two-tone blue, you just colored the side panels. Can't you do something mountainy, mormony, or musicy?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

there's one thing I'm VERY sure of over a year later...and something I was very sure of when they were introduced...the Jazz are a purple team. They don't make for a very good blue team, just like the Bucks are better suited to be a green team instead of a purple team (thank god that'll be over next year).

Their rec league unis are the main object of my ire, as they have a perfectly good wordmark that should be on the uniform but isn't. <_< they have a perfectly good alt logo that they don't make much use of. basically...this keeps everything I hate about the current uniform (i.e. all of it) and the additions don't really add anything to the table in my view. (*)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 1 month later...

Does absolutely nothing for me.

This uniform set was a major step backwards. There's no reference to music whatsoever, nor is there any reference to Utah or Salt Lake City. It's a generic-looking set that any high school team could order from an athletic supply company.

Now you took it... and added black. Even though they have navy as a road primary. Even though black isn't part of their color package, and was added once in their history as an overt grab for cash with no forethought or acknowledgement of the team's history. Even though they've used purple as a primary color since they were in New Orleans.

:blink: ...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Does absolutely nothing for me.

This uniform set was a major step backwards. There's no reference to music whatsoever, nor is there any reference to Utah or Salt Lake City. It's a generic-looking set that any high school team could order from an athletic supply company.

Who said that the new Jazz uniforms "are GREAT, they SCREAM Utah!"? That was odd. They don't even mildly say anywhere in particular, let alone scream Utah.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived