Philadelphia Spadefeet Concept

AAO

It looks pretty static, very statuesque, too realistic, and kind of clunky to me. There is much room for improvement with some style choices.

It needs more visual interest. Right now, it's like, "Yeah, there's a frog. Hello, frog. You look like you're having tons of fun sitting in that grass." It's not doing anything. The viewer can't make an inference about where the frog might be leaping, where it might be swimming, etc.

It has no motion. It's just sitting there, yet it doesn't look very regal, which is almost a must for a static logo.

It looks too much like a National Geographic photo. The lines and shapes are too predictable. Too real. Give it some style. In particular, the limbs lack definition and thus, they look like jelly.

And I don't necessarily think the Philadelphia Eagles-style type is the best choice here. It makes this look even more like a restaurant sign.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived