Bridgeview Bank Stadium

murtaugh

The stadium is technically located in Bridgeview, IL, one of the close suburbs. Everyone's been calling the project "Bridgeview" up to this point, and even with this sponsored name, they won't have to change.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

They really got a big sponsor.

:P

:D a fair point, but they outbid LaSalle Bank (a locally based subsidiary of ABN AMRO, which is one of the largest banks in the universe) for the privilege.

word is the rights deal is larger than that for the United Center, so they've got to be packing some cash.

the stadium is at 71st and Harlem Avenue, relaively near Midway Airport. It's something like $105 million dollars now though $155 mil was earmarked for the project.

Rumour has it that the home opener won't be until a month or two into the season, forcing the Fire into an FC Dallas-style road schedule early in the season. That's a shame if it's true, though hopefully it'll mean that the stadium will be completed, rather than what Dallas had to do with PHP, moving in before it was finished.

I'm thinking of going to the Bridgeview opener. That place looks cool.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Oh great. If I wanna see 14th rate soccer in Chicago, I gotta schlep to the south side.

Just another reason not to see the Fire.

So does being a jackass come naturally to you or did you have to work at it?

I'm all for witty comebacks, but you made baby Jesus cry with that effort. You can do better than that my friend....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Oh great. If I wanna see 14th rate soccer in Chicago, I gotta schlep to the south side.

Just another reason not to see the Fire.

So does being a jackass come naturally to you or did you have to work at it?

Oh God, I'm so hurt. What will I do? Some clown called me a jackass for dissing the MLS. Oh no.

I wouldn't go see the Fire if they played across the street from my house, and coach Dave Sarachan personally presented me with tickets.

Dude, you are the jackass. And a few other things.

Merry Christmas. Watch the EPL tomorrow. You might learn a thing or two.

I think you're both idiots for getting hot under the collar over a topic that is totally harmless.

BJ Sands, if you can't think some something nice to say on Christmas of all days, sod off. MLS isn't your cup of tea? Then why are you botheirng to read an MLS topic?

Don't be a damn grinch. and everyone else, chill out. Go get some egg nog and laugh at being so silly to fight over a silly internet board topic

I think you're both idiots for getting hot under the collar over a topic that is totally harmless.

anyone who thinks i'm upset doesn't know me very well. not that they shoud. it's the fugging internet for chrissakes.

in any case, just passing along the logo.

Archived