Buffalo Sabres New Uniforms

habsfan1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think if the rams just went back to the old blue and yellow-gold with the current unifroms, it would have been a great update...

...and honestly, as much as i loved the ramhorns on the jerseys, they were dated.

However, the navy and metallic gold just don't look right, and they never will...

As a die-hard Rams fan (even though they're suckin ass right now), I have to say that I was quite pleased with the change. The old ones had a sorta "Dallas Cowboys" syndrome going on. The helmet was navy with yellow horns, but the jersey was royal and yellow...and the numbers looked like they threw blue electircal tape on there and said there ya go. I was predicting that year of the Super Bowl that they would switch to navy and gold the following year...and I was pleasantly correct. Now, they just need to get rid of that damn Martz and maybe they'll get back to where they were as far as winning goes.

thank you B)

I don't think Anaheim can use the California Golden Seals stuff can they?

Wouldn't they have to buy the rights from the Dallas Stars?

I don't think the Stars own the rights. Although the Seals/ Barons ended up merging with the North Stars I don't believe they got the rights to the names.

Although I think it would be stupid for the Ducks to rename themselves the Seals becasue Seals are in Northern California. Just frop the Mighty.

I've only visited Northern California just once, but aren't there sea lions up north, and seals down south? Correct me if I'm wrong. "Sea Lions," for what its worth, makes a bad sports franchise nickname.

No, there are plenty of sea lions over here. Heck, I even remember in high school asking out my then girlfriend at Redondo Beach King Harbor, and hearing all the sea lions barking in the background. Seals tend to stick to the less populated areas, while sea lions flock to the harbors/piers.

But, I digress, seals does sound better.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived