IIHF jerseys

steiny_ramone

inspired by the new IIHF logos posted on the site, I have decided to make jerseys of countries that are seldom heard of participating in IIHF events.

The first two are Armenia and Andorra. The jerseys I used are the templates for the old USA and Czech jerseys, because I feel that the curved stripes go well with the curved logos of the countries. C+C please.

Armenia

armenias.png

Andorra

andorras.png

Note: I will continue to create new jerseys once more logos are posted.

Can't you go to the IIHF site and get the logos yourself?

i tried that and i couldn't find them. if anyone knows the link to find the members on the IIHF website that would be a big help.

Can't you go to the IIHF site and get the logos yourself?

i tried that and i couldn't find them. if anyone knows the link to find the members on the IIHF website that would be a big help.

IIHF Member Federations

i'll see what i can do. many of the sites are under construction, or do not work. thanks for the link

Try copying the federation's name (Hockey Canada, for example), paste it into Google, and see what comes up.

maybe I'll try that. I retract my earlier statement. I have found many of the member sites to be dissapointing and lacking an image of the logo that is not a photo of a player wearing the logo.

You have to bear in mind that Ice Hockey, aside from the dozen or so countries that generally compete at the Elite level, is not a high profile sport, so finding logos for many national teams is likely to be a time-consuming task.

Nevertheless, the IIHF site is still your best starting point. B)

Here's a link for everyone interested. It's got all the member countries 2003 jereys.

http://www.frosken.com/hockey/

Let it load and scroll down past the player templates of the 2005 World Championship jereys to all the 2003 IIHF jerseys. Good times, good times.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I have 6 UK concepts to post. BTW, thank you lost limey for the logo. Each UK set has a home, road and alt because I couldn't decide whether to have blue as the road jersey, or red. So I did both C+C please

england1.pngengland3.png

england4.png

otherengland1.pngotherengland2.png

otherengland3.png

I thought I'd throw this out there just for fun. It is a Scotland concept based on the scottish flag. The weird stripes form an x. And yes, that is supposed to be gold, although it may appear orangey on your screen. C+C please

SCOTLAND.png

That Hungary crest is making 1/8 of me very sad. Are their colors really pastel versions of their flag colors? If so, why pastel?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The pastel makes me also sad, though the percentage that has a vested interest is much smaller than 1/8th of me. I think the Bosnian set is the best of this bunch, though. It looks very clean and professional. The Hong Kong set could use a lot more color in it. Overall, though I like this project. Scotland is my favorite so far. I would think with a project like this you would choose more imaginative designs as you did with Scotland.

now get me a danish.

nhl94vansigpng.png

about the hungary jersey: The pastel logo was the only logo at my disposal. And I thought that a pastel jersey with a pastel logo would look better than a pastel logo with a jersey featuring the national colours. Although I admit, the hungary jersey is my least favourite of all of them. I may try to cook up a new one somehow, along with any new jerseys once the logos are posted.

i made a new hungary set. I was inspired by the shapes and symmetry from the logo and came up with a uniform that is fairly futuristic looking. C+C please

HUNGARY2.png

Edit: I didn't fill out the bottom part of the template. Just look at the logo and colours yourself.

Ah, better. Great-Grandma would be proud. Were she here, she'd also be 113 this year.

My only question for you - Can you do something to eliminate the white lettering/numbering on a white background? It happens with the numbers on the white jersey and part of the player name on the dark. It's very illegible, especially when games are played on white surfaces and players are moving quickly.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived