New Kodak Logo

gashouser27

don't forget the BCA (Blue Cross Arena), Dinasaur BBQ joint, and a few hundred homeless people in the old subway.

I think the new logo is an upgrade, but not ideal for times and industry.

I do, however, like the white letters on red background logo that sacker12 posted.

That one is actually my personal favorite.

• 4 months later...

i have 3 digital cameras, but i still prefer my film Minolta, all were expensive but the film one still just has that pinache the digital ones will never have.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

One more logo that simply needn't have changed.

They went from being almost completely instantly recognisable to being instantly mediocre.

Just to clear up some facts: the new logo DOES NOT include the two yellow bars, ONLY the wordmark.

The original logo was designed in 1972 by Peter J. Oestreich, and the former wordmark had been regularly pulled out of the logo (so that's nothing new).

The new logo was designed by Ogilvy & Mather's Brand Integration Group.

Kodak has stated:

"This new look moves the Kodak name out of the traditional yellow box; giving it a more contemporary design, a streamlined rounded look and distinctive letters. This introduction is the latest step in the company's broad brand transformation effort, which reflects the multi-industry, digital imaging leader Kodak has become."

For all that information and more, see: http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/...512.html#002512

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived