New Kodak Logo

gashouser27

I'm not a fan. More modern typeface, okay. Maybe incorporate that into the old logo to bring it into the digital age. The square is classic, and should not be replaced. The new one doesnot say "digital" to me in any way. It's a nice logo, but it should not replace the red square.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I love it. But then again I am one of the only few that also loves the new At&t logo as well. All I have to say is who is the firm that designed this one. I know Interbrand designed the new at&t but who tackled this one?

that jagged thingy is supposed to form a K with the side of the box-- doesn't work without it:kodak.jpg

new logo seems pretty pointless to me.

Also- cool little fact about Kodak-- the name Kodak was chosen by company founder George Eastman because the syllables (sp?) Ko- and -dak can be pronounced by literally every spoken language on the planet. Anybody in any language can properly say "Kodak." very smart owner.

They have more things to worry about than a new logo. Lot of bad decisions by that company in recent years (Yes I was one of the many thousands laid off in recent years). They took way too long to embrace digital.

As far as the logo, eh. Should have kept the box, would have made it stand out just a little more and not look like every other wordmark logo.

Now, you can vote and tell some random newspaper's website what you think of the logo!

http://www.rochesterdandc.com

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

In his address, Perez questioned whether digital cameras are, in fact, "dinosaurs" ? expensive gadgets that simply use silicon to achieve the same ends as film.

As a photographer this is brilliant. Bussiness wise...was that smart?, especially since they're getting rid of wet processes and products! AKA TEK PAN!!!!!!!!

For black and white I only use ILFORD anyways, Kodak is good for color paper but Ive always liked Fuji film.

Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, and the Genessee Brewery all live along the Genessee River in beautiful Rochester, New York.

If you ever have a Genny Cream, and wonder why it tastes of saline and sulphur, well, now you know.

:P

meh to the logo

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

don't forget the BCA (Blue Cross Arena), Dinasaur BBQ joint, and a few hundred homeless people in the old subway.

I think the new logo is an upgrade, but not ideal for times and industry.

I do, however, like the white letters on red background logo that sacker12 posted.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

don't forget the BCA (Blue Cross Arena), Dinasaur BBQ joint...

Plus, PTP opening in the spring.

I've had BBQ at Dinosaur. YUM.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

don't forget the BCA (Blue Cross Arena), Dinasaur BBQ joint...

Plus, PTP opening in the spring.

I've had BBQ at Dinosaur. YUM.

PTP is not technically ON the river, although it's mearly a block away.

For those of you not in town, it's lokoing real nice.

ptp23uh.jpg

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived