So...being new here, I need some help.

jverbgraphics

Some of the logo designs I have seen on here are amazing!!!!! I truely wish I had that talent! With that said, I need some help.

I have a website called jverbgraphics it can be found at http://www.jverbgraphics.com I dont make logos and such (like I said I wish I could) I make computer wallpaper, media guides, schedule cards, etc. Things for teams and such. If you all wouldnt mind could you take a second and take a look at my site and tell me what you think of my work? It would be greatly appreciated. The stuff on the site is only work I have done for clients not stuff I have fooled around with.

Thank you guys so much! I cant wait to hear the feedback.

I like your work. It definately looks clean and very sharp.

Don't worry, a lot of us aren't as good as others when it comes to phyisically designing, say, logos or wordmarks or any other designs. I, personally, am only good at making uniforms and at least coming up for different designs and name concepts.

But that doesn't mean that you'll be looked down upon here, so long as everyone feels you're contributing to the community. You're a designer, and you like sports. So long as you don't ruffle any feathers, you'll do okay. :D

philly.png

Don't worry, a lot of us aren't as good as others when it comes to phyisically designing, say, logos or wordmarks or any other designs
Yeah im the same, i cant really draw, but im more of designing jerseys, thats why when i get in college ( i hope ) they will help me out with my problem.

Anywaze welcome to the bored, and i really like wallpapers that u made keep it up.

4kv29i.jpg

Amazing - I love your program covers & lax wallpaper. Go Bayhawks!

Wonderful work!!! :notworthy:

Welcome to the CC Boards-

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived