Duck Watch

pdxuoduck

To me it just looks like they use a filter, maybe outer glow or something on the green jerseys with yellow sleeves.

That's what I'm thinking here. It's likely based on a present jersey, all edited.

Regardless, that's a cool site. So that's the reward for being Nike's on-field lab... cutting edge Web material (plus the facilities, gear and whatnot). :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

To me it just looks like they use a filter, maybe outer glow or something on the green jerseys with yellow sleeves.

That's what I'm thinking here. It's likely based on a present jersey, all edited.

Regardless, that's a cool site.

Yeah, that is a damn nice site.

Found this recruiting gem on the website:

Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die

My 2003 Cougs (W 55-16) and this year's trojans (W 45-13) had a very good laugh at that.

But no, I do not think it is a new jersey; just an old one photoshopped to stand out a little more in the background. I think the real new jerseys are going to be much more similar to those worn in the civil war this year (the "futuristic" ones). Should be a lot of fun to see what Nike rolls out for the ducks.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Very Cool Site - it gave me some ideas for my upcoming season.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Found this recruiting gem on the website:
Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die

My 2003 Cougs (W 55-16) and this year's trojans (W 45-13) had a very good laugh at that.

But no, I do not think it is a new jersey; just an old one photoshopped to stand out a little more in the background. I think the real new jerseys are going to be much more similar to those worn in the civil war this year (the "futuristic" ones). Should be a lot of fun to see what Nike rolls out for the ducks.

Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die. :lol: I'm trying not fall out of my chair laughing at that absurdity. Well maybe that's why Oregon keeps getting passed over by the BCS powers, they're a great team that somehow dies during the season making them a not so great team. Just the redderick that Pat Hill and Fresno State throws out, "Anyone anywhere". Uh huh, yeah back up your claim and play all your games on the road buddy against all the big boys and stop losing games you should win... NEVADA!!! The only team that has any room to talk is TEXAS. I hate teams/schools/coaches with inferiority complexes that have to build themselves up year after year!

Archived