Bruschi game-cut oddity

DGivens87

check out this gem -

Description

f0_1.JPG

55_1.JPG

2b_1.JPG

57_1.JPG

The only thing that puzzles the hell outta me is that it appears to be game-cut...and rarely do you see the numerals all reversed like that on an actual game-cut jersey. I just wanted to get your take on this.

nope, either a factory error or a rip-off done wrong (the numbers should be the other way around-red with blue trim). if you're wondering was the double-patriot style still in use in 99, then yes. the current rags weren't introduced until 2000.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

nope, either a factory error or a rip-off done wrong (the numbers should be the other way around-red with blue trim). if you're wondering was the double-patriot style still in use in 99, then yes. the current rags weren't introduced until 2000.

If it's a rip-off done wrong, someone went through quite a bit of effort to get the number font right, as well as the name plate letters. Quite a bit of effort compared to other blatant rip-offs, I should say...

I'm guessing it's a factory error.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well, someone could theoretically get pretty accurate nameplate lettering and accurate numbers using Eriq Jaffe's lovely NFL font resource, so it really wouldn't be that difficult.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived