Louisville Cardinals basketball concept

phayze

These are looking great, but isn't yellow one of their primary colors? I don't see anything wrong with your concept, but I always thought yellow was a part of their color scheme. It might not be, but that's what I always thought.

I would add some gold trim, because I think they've gotten away from it too much, especially in basketball. I also dislike the BIG L on the jerseys. I would go with the standard wordmark for the jerseys and leave the BIG L solely for logo use.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I personally like what they have now, but if you were to add yellow to this set, I couldn't say anything but this: Atlanta Hawks.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

They look pretty good as they are. And the godawful rainbow butt stripe is gone, which makes these better by that sheer fact alone.

I too would be in favor of a little gold, though. Not in Atlanta Hawks-sized amounts, but maybe as a numbering outline color. The way the football team did a few years ago, during the Chris Redman years. Just enough to be there, nothing beyond that.

Nice work.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like it a lot. I am all for keeping the gold to a minimum by just keeping it in the logo. I love the way the Heat use yellow in their jerseys. Works much better as a slight accent.

I like the thick stripes on the sides and collar. Very sharp!

Love it except for the black jersey. If they use it as a change-of-pace alt then that's fine, but I really hope you intended for the red jersey to be the primary road.

I like the font you used, don't think I've ever see a basketball jersey with that style of font on it.

stoneraizersig.jpg

I'm not sure if I like having yellow in the scheme as much as I do without it, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Besides the obvious yellow outlines on the numbers, I also added some thin yellow trim on the outsides of the neck/arm holes. It's tough to see since it's pretty thin, but it actually looks pretty good good up close.

Yes, the black set is the alternate.

louisville2.png

Untitled-1.png

I think the yellow made a difference. Nice work.

Ditto that. There's just enough for a nice effect without going overboard. It made every jersey look better, the white most of all. Really nice look!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived