JD's Super Bowl XL Trivia

NoHoJoe

I am just flat stumped here. My first thought was the 49ers, but theirs don't add up.

I don't think think that 40 is the answer you are looking for. The best I can come up with is the Saints have been to NO (abbreviation for New Orleans) Super Bowls, but I really doubt that is it...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Bengals come the closet at 39

XVI + XIII = XXXIX

How 'bout Seattle:

XL=XL

^_^

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I am just flat stumped here. My first thought was the 49ers, but theirs don't add up.

I don't think think that 40 is the answer you are looking for. The best I can come up with is the Saints have been to NO (abbreviation for New Orleans) Super Bowls, but I really doubt that is it...

Actually, 40 is the correct answer..

X+XXX=XL

10=30+40

The Steeler played in in SB 10 and SB 30. They are in SB 40...er...XL

BTW did you know that this Super Bowl is one of 2 sizes- the other will be SB L (50).

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I am just flat stumped here.  My first thought was the 49ers, but theirs don't add up. 

I don't think think that 40 is the answer you are looking for.  The best I can come up with is the Saints have been to NO (abbreviation for New Orleans) Super Bowls, but I really doubt that is it...

X+XXX=XL

10=30+40

BTW did you know that this Super Bowl is one of 2 sizes- the other will be SB L (50).

What about the Redskins? Super Bowls XVIII & XXII?

18 + 22 = 40.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I am just flat stumped here.  My first thought was the 49ers, but theirs don't add up. 

I don't think think that 40 is the answer you are looking for.  The best I can come up with is the Saints have been to NO (abbreviation for New Orleans) Super Bowls, but I really doubt that is it...

X+XXX=XL

10=30+40

What about the Redskins? Super Bowls XVIII & XXII?

18 + 22 = 40.

It's probably wrong because the Skins didn't make it to Super Bowl 40. Pittsburgh did.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived