Seattle Dunk

nwtrailtrekker

Here's the finished project to the Seattle Mocha Latte (or whatever the name was going to be) experiment. I like the result, especially after looking back at the original, you can see that somewheres in the concept forum. Anyways would love C&C on this here concept! Thanks for all your help!!!

Created in MS Paint.

SEATTLEDUNK2.png

Well, the name Dunk is perfect. Whoever gave you that suggestion deserves a pat on the back. Does Seattle have mountains? I honestly don't know, I've never been anywhere farther west than Pittsburgh. I agree with Bavarian in that the doughnut needs to be a bit more prevalent in the concept. Great improvement from what you had though.

Oh, and Bavarian, that sig is just a twinge too big.

bavarian, LOVIN the sig dude!!!!

You...

Aren't...

Funny... :mad:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I like what you've come up with on this. The colors are awesome and unique, and you took an initial concept that was very hard to visualize and made a complete logo. It still appears to need some work, though. The doughnut is too thin to look like a doughnut. And the steam gets lost in the background a bit. But for the most part, this is really good.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Does Seattle have mountains?

Si, some pretty popular ones. They are called the cascades, Mt.Rainer, pretty big one, and Mt. St. Helens, you might remember that one if your old enough, kinda erupted big time 25 or was it 26 years ago. Also has the Olympic mountains, but they are not as cool.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Does Seattle have mountains?

Si, some pretty popular ones. They are called the cascades, Mt.Rainer, pretty big one, and Mt. St. Helens, you might remember that one if your old enough, kinda erupted big time 25 or was it 26 years ago. Also has the Olympic mountains, but they are not as cool.

you dissing my mountains??? i hike in them there olympics! hehe (close to home, i live on the peninsula)

Archived