Who wants to stop the polls?

DEAD!

How about we ask for this poll to be locked and start over with an expanded field of choices, to wit:

1. Stop all polls, regardless of purpose

2. Permit polls only to tabulate votes for design challenges

3. Permit all polls

Perhaps a compromise could be reached by the creation of a new forum -- Pole Land (or something entirely less silly).  People could post and participate in polls to their hearts' content and any polls not related to challenges could be moved there if incorrectly posted on the Sports Logos Forum.

How about we ask for this poll to be locked and start over with an expanded field of choices, to wit:

1. Stop all polls, regardless of purpose

2. Permit polls only to tabulate votes for design challenges

3. Permit all polls

Perhaps a compromise could be reached by the creation of a new forum -- Pole Land (or something entirely less silly). People could post and participate in polls to their hearts' content and any polls not related to challenges could be moved there if incorrectly posted on the Sports Logos Forum.

Yes, perhaps we should close this poll for now!

Pole Land? Ha! Ha! I don't know how many people in Warsaw will like that name!   OH WAIT............

I saw, I came, I left.

I know there is a lot of whingeing about polls and stuff, but surely the best answer is to just ignore them if you don't wanna take part, they soon slide off the front page and into oblivion. I know that before that they are relegating more interesting stuff down a bit, but in general, I say let the little kids have there fun!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived