Ideas for new NFC and AFC logos

IceCap

I just realised how plain the NFC and AFC logos are. I came up with an idea that I think will solve the problem. First off, the NFL Network logo would becoem the NFL leauge logo:

NFLlogo.png

Then the old NFL shield would become the basis for the new NFC logo, replacing the "NFL" script with a red version of the current block "N" from the current NFC logo:

NFLnfc.png

For the AFC logo you would simply bring back an old AFL alt logo:

NFLafc.png

IMO this set up, with a few small changes here and there, would look much better then the bland AFC and NFC logos we have now.

The only thing i would redo is the NFL/NFC sheild you have i would flip the colors around make the sheild red with a Blue N in the middle with 3 stars inside ...

The AFL/AFC is good but you need the 6 stars going around the outside of it .. like the A today .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I just realised how plain the NFC and AFC logos are. I came up with an idea that I think will solve the problem. First off, the NFL Network logo would becoem the NFL leauge logo:

NFLlogo.png

Then the old NFL shield would become the basis for the new NFC logo, replacing the "NFL" script with a red version of the current block "N" from the current NFC logo:

NFLnfc.png

For the AFC logo you would simply bring back an old AFL alt logo:

NFLafc.png

IMO this set up, with a few small changes here and there, would look much better then the bland AFC and NFC logos we have now.

ok REALLY not liking this. jayhawk's is pretty cool though!

Archived