Yale says "WE SUCK" thanks to Harvard

rmackman

WATCH THE VIDEO

Apparently at a Yale vs. Harvard game at Yale, the Harvard students decided to play a little prank. Yale was supposed to lift those cardboard squares so that in unison the stadium said GO YALE in blue. Harvard replaced them with their own cardboard squares, and the Yale fans lifted their peices one by one and it said....WE SUCK in big Harvard Red letters! Who's smarter now? Hahaha! :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

WATCH THE VIDEO

Apparently at a Yale vs. Harvard game at Yale, the Harvard students decided to play a little prank. Yale was supposed to lift those cardboard squares so that in unison the stadium said GO YALE in blue. Harvard replaced them with their own cardboard squares, and the Yale fans lifted their peices one by one and it said....WE SUCK in big Harvard Red letters! Who's smarter now? Hahaha! :D

You've got that backwards.

Yale students pulled the prank on Harvard people. Harvard people were the ones proudly proclaiming "WE SUCK".

Pretty funny, actually.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Far as I know, Harvard doesn't know anything about this website. I have breakfast with his father in law a couple of times a week and he has never mentioned anything about Harvard having an opinion one way or another about this site.

Yeah, I really do know a guy named Harvard, and yeah, he's an attorney as well. And, yeah, I really do have breakfast with his father in law a couple of times a week.

Did I happen to mention that I used to work with an attorney named Stanford? Our offices were right next to each other at my former firm.

Archived