My new sig

Shumway

I whipped up this sig a little bit abo, but I'm not completely happy with it. I like the jersey things I've done, but I feel like there's something else I need with or over the pictures. I don't have photoshop either, so that makes it kind of difficult. Any suggestions of how I can improve this?

McCartySig.png

FYI- I would take requests if you like what I've done, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to do much side work right now. Having 4 art classes plus a writing class doesn't leave me with much spare time.

Pretty good how about a Martin St.Louis one,i believe hes only played for the Flames and the Lightning.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Pretty good how about a Martin St.Louis one,i believe hes only played for the Flames and the Lightning.

First, I wanna fix this one up, and once I get a good enough style going, I'll try to work on requests.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the deal, I scrapped the McCarty sig and went with this one(the one in my sig. So Coltzfan, if you want a Lightning one or something, tell me what players you want other than Marty St. Louis. Also, I can take a few requests. These are quick enough for me to do multiple.

If you do request something, please let me know:

- Which jersey(s) (home/road/alt/throwback)

- 4 Players(and numbers if they're obscure players), unless you just want 4 jerseys of one player.

And here's a Pavel Bure sig for Dan12020. Hopefully it's what you wanted. Please let me know of any mistakes.

PavelBure.png

Also, if I make a sig for anyone, could you please host it yourself? With the contests I'm in and other concpets I'm developing, I don't want my bandwidth to exceed. Thanks.

Edit: I made them a bit smaller(as you can see in my sig). I can fit 5 players now, so again, if you have a request, you can list 5 players/jerseys.

Dan12020- I'm re-doing yours to fit the smaller size. For the 5th jersey, I was planning on a Russian jersey, if that's ok with you.

'95 Indians with:

Alomar 15

Thome 25

Ramirez 24

Vizquel 13

Lofton 7

1995 American League Champions

I'll get on that within the next few days. I have a lot of stuff going on, but I'll get it for you. I'm also gonna do a 93 Suns one eventually, as well as a 2002 Angels.

After looking throught your list of guys...no love for Albert Belle, Charles Nagy, Jose Mesa, Alvaro Espinoza(sorry, I just hadda throw him in there)? Anyways, here you go:

1995Cleveland.png

And while I'm at it...the greatest moment of my life:

Angels.png

After looking throught your list of guys...no love for Albert Belle, Charles Nagy, Jose Mesa, Alvaro Espinoza(sorry, I just hadda throw him in there)?

:cursing: Nagy. He cost the Indians the Series. All he has to do is let that terrible bunt attempt by Zaun hit the ground instead of catching it. Zaun gave up on running it out, and Bonilla was anchored to 1st base. All of a sudden there are 2 outs and no one on. I was never a Nagy fan; that sealed it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I just go into Illustrator, set up a 1x5" document, separate them into 5, 1-inch squares and lay out stripes(for hockey jerseys) and put up text boxes. It's very simple. If you want one done, I'd be happy to make it for you.

Archived