New Troy baseball game caps.

sacker12

I like the sword and the pinwheel design, but there seems to be an issue with the template you used. The side view should have a panel centered, rather than have a seem centered. If you notice, the side view shows merely a sliver of blue, but the rear view shows it very wide, and across two panels.

Might want to count panels and see that each view counts up correctly.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I understand your concern, but this was just a template I have had for a while. I understand that the hat we use is a 6-panel hat, and that the hat shown in this template in an 8-panel hat. I didn't really try to show true detail in this hat. I just wanted to give a crude idea of how they looked.

I would buy the tricolor one. They had ones like that on lids for UTENN.. and I wanted one really bad, but i dont have any money.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• 1 month later...

For some reason, I just felt like mentioning that both of the home hats are now on sale at our campus bookstore. They are fitted hats made by The Game. They are $19 before tax. Their phone number is 334-670-3223.

I'm glad that I got my hat the day before they went on sale from one of the baseball coaches.

Archived