NO Saints

tj4eck

the jersey temp i got was from the new orleans saints logo section on sportslogos.net

the logo is a recolor from la-lafeyette

the things i changed were:

---the colors (slight change)

---the logo (see above note)

---the helmet (new logo = new helmet)

i guess this could be called a concept....i like to call it a change

C&C please

untitled.jpg

once again C&C welcome

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. For this logo to work, I think the helmets have to be changed to black. The logo blends in with the helmet too much. It should stand out more. If you switched to a black helmet, you might have to add a white or gold outline to the logo since it is currently black.

I don't care for the gold alts either, but I'm not sure what else you could do with the alt. Not a big deal since it's just an alt.

My favorite sets are the home jersey with black pants and the away jersey with the gold pants.

I really like the logo, but like everyone has said I think it would look really nice on a black helmet with a gold face mask...Also, for some reason I am not feeling the white pants. I can't put my finger on why, it just doesn't work for me. But overall, great job.

PopHeading-1.gif

I think the monochrome would be an awesome idea for the Saints to wear, especially for their home games this year. It can symbolize the unity among the players and the city and how they're all helping each other out to rebuild New Orleans.

Not a bad concept, though. I would stick with the helmets they have now though.

i like the logo its a pretty good modernization of their current logo. though i think La-Lafayette may have an issue with the use of their logo. But i do like the logo as a modernization but it probably would look better on a black helmet as everyone has suggested. as for the alternates, theres way too many alternates but i do like the gold alternate. the combos i would keep would be the black jersey+gold pants, Black jersey+black pants, Gold jersey+black pants, white jersey+gold pants, and white jersey+black pants. I would make the black jersey+gold pants as the primary home, black jersey+black pants as home alternate; White jersey+gold pants as road primary, White jersey+black pants as road alternate; and gold jersey+black pants as the primary alternate. Then you have perfection.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

not to be mean, but, say edge, can you tone down the sig a little bit???? im not usually one to complain about signatures like these other people, but for some reason its really kinda annoying

not to not look like a jackass i will post my thoughts on the concept...its okay at best, few changes were actually made, and it really don't seem you "created" that much of your own stuff.

I think the monochrome would be an awesome idea for the Saints to wear, especially for their home games this year. It can symbolize the unity among the players and the city and how they're all helping each other out to rebuild New Orleans.

What? They're already wearing the same thing anyway. So taking that into account, they might as well just look good. "See, by wearing black jerseys with black pants and looking like non-descript blobs from a distance, we show how much we care."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

not to be mean, but, say edge, can you tone down the sig a little bit???? im not usually one to complain about signatures like these other people, but for some reason its really kinda annoying

consider it toned....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived