Nordiques Québec

themidnightslasher

I actually don't like that logo much. I love the simplicity of the old logo.

Great concept regardless. I like it a lot, but I think something else could be used rather than black. Possibly gray?

• 2 weeks later...

I like these alot, the only suggestion I would have is to have the wolf logo on the shoulders of the dark jersey with grey shoulders. It would tie all the jerseys together nicely using both logos on all of them. But then again, the oilers 3rd has no markings as seen on their other jerseys, so, you know...Nice work overall.

SEAsig.png

Mixed feelings.

Overall, it's sharp and well done. I like the overall design of the sweaters as well.

But the whole set comes off as a little dark - indigo sweaters with black trim doesn't work for me. And coloring the underarm gussets a different color never looks right - especially black on a white sweater.

I'd like to see less black in the concept, especially the fleurs-de-lis, which melt into the background of the sweater.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

What would a jersey look like in black and in the shade of blue you used to color the letter "N" in the "N" with the hockey stick logo? (I think the color is either aqua or slate green or metallic blue).

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived