March Madness Sigs

footballfiji

I made sigs for all the 65 NCAA tournament teams...

The projections are based on SI.com's predictions.

A little disclaimer...All the teams are here except for the two teams for the playin game. (Southern/Deleware State).

To make up for that I added the two teams the ESPN.com had in their bracket that SI.com didn't have (Air Force and Utah State)

The player chosen is either the leading scorer or second leading scorer. All of the sigs are free to use all I ask is that you don't remote load them so I don't excede my bandwith at photobucket.

So without further ado...here we go:

Phew...now that that's done...

I will update these each week and add the teams that get added to the various brackets, then as conference champions are crowned I will add them until, come tournament time I will post my final listing for every team.

Overall: highly impressive!

Slight nitpicks:

Villanova's court is from the Wachovia Center. They play most of their home games at the Pavilion. The campus court might be one of the most minimally painted floors in D-I. It's still more reflective of their home floor. The way things are going, though, the Wildcats will be playing rounds 1 & 2 in the Wachovia Center, so maybe the choice of floor background isn't so terrible.

Ohio State's old floor is in the background of their sig.

Cincinnati's logo gets almost entirely lost with the background chosen. Same issue with Western Kentucky's conference logo.

Still hoping Vanderbilt does something to get into the field of 65 so I can see how you'd treat Shan Foster and Memorial Gym ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Villanova's court is from the Wachovia Center. They play most of their home games at the Pavilion. The campus court might be one of the most minimally painted floors in D-I. It's still more reflective of their home floor. The way things are going, though, the Wildcats will be playing rounds 1 & 2 in the Wachovia Center, so maybe the choice of floor background isn't so terrible.

I was going to post the same thing, but I couldn't find any pictures that accurately depict the current design of the Pavillion floor. I didn't think it would be this hard.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I should update the sigs by tonight...I should have the new versions of:

Villanova

Creighton

Pitt

Ohio State

Plus the new additions of:

Oral Roberts

Ga Southern

Indiana

Lipscomb

Bradley

Hofstra

Manhattan

I'm also going back to change the IMG tags on the old ones to just the hyperlink that way this page should load a bit quicker.

Archived