Pittsburgh Steelers concept

Dave Ship

Very nice! When I saw the word "classic," I thought that meant a return to the traditional number font, but being a fan of the newer, italicized numbers, I like this.

I also like the choice of yellow; seems a bit toned down from bright yellow. Perhaps this was what you alluded to as classic; looks like a color that wuold be found on older (pre-1960's) NFL uniforms. The sleeve striping pattern and number outlines work nicely, too.

Beatnik, I've come to expect good things whenever you post a concept, and I'm never disappointed.

Does the helmet stripe come to a point in the back or is it just one of those little oversights we all have time to time?

Anyway, as for the concept, I really like this. A good mix of old and new.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Does the helmet stripe come to a point in the back or is it just one of those little oversights we all have time to time?

Anyway, as for the concept, I really like this. A good mix of old and new.

Yes the helmet stripe come to a point in the back but not at the end of it, but like an arrowhead. Maybe this little update can help.

layoutsteelers4qq.gif

Looks great.

I still think that you should get rid of that black behind the shoulder stripes and the yellow that surrounds them. It just looks weird.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about:

seewhatimean7nc.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Archived