NHL sigs

steiny_ramone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! This is my first post here, and I would like to use it to commend your work. Simplistic in design as they may be, they can have a big effect, reaching back into the past of NHL teams and the roots of their foundation into the future. I salute you...

That said, any chance of a 1967 Flyers sig with the 3d logo in the foreground?

Anyway, here's the oilers, and for god's sake I hope I got the year right!

Oilers enter the NHL in 1979. Don't want to be niggly but they started playing in the WHA in 1972.

Now that I may have ticked you off. Can you do a NY Islanders and Winnipeg Jets (no Coyote logo please...we still cry about the horror!)

Thanks man...unfortunately...the Isles started playing in 1972. Well I guess 73 would be right but they played their first game in 72.

Good point about the Oilers and league switching...however it is still a franchise and should start in 72 since the league folded and they (as well as the Jets, Whalers and Nordiques) were abdorbed by the NHL.

Thanks again!

here's the problem. the flyers, for example, started playing in 1967-68. I have been using the last number in the year. in this case, 1968. I will switch to the first year given and I apologize for any in conveniences. With that said, here are some corrected sigs

edmontonoilers2.jpg

winnipegjets2.jpg

flyers2.jpg

newyorkislanders2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived