NHL sigs

steiny_ramone

pens.png

Actually, in their first year, the pens used this logo.

The intent of these was never really to use the team's first logo, just a throwback one. Would you like one with that particular logo?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pens.png

Actually, in their first year, the pens used this logo.

The intent of these was never really to use the team's first logo, just a throwback one. Would you like one with that particular logo?

I understand. You dont have to use that one, just thought id let you know. THere are some people out there who dont know the pens' real first logo since it was used only one year and the team wasnt very popular at the time. {well, not much as it couldve been}

oBIgzrL.png

steiny, I love you sigs but I think putting an Expos logo behind the Nationals is not a good idea for two reasons...

1. The first season is 1969 (if you still wanna keep it there)

2. I was a big fan of the Expos and I was highly disappointed when they left for Washington. Then, I was insulted when I heard that the Nationals wouldn't keep history of the Expos era regarding records or retired jerseys like Carter, Dawson and Raines.

Anyway, here's 3 pictures of that last game in Montreal.

As you can read, people were angry that night... The game had to stop for 20 minutes

expos.jpg

Really angry

expos1.jpg

I'm the first guyon the left... At the end of the game, somehow, we didn't want to leave the stadium...

expos2.jpg

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Scarygood:

sabres.png

Quebecois: I made a new one with the correct year. As for having an Expos logo on the Nats sig, it was just a request. It's what he wanted so I made it for him.

newnats.png

Armadillo: I couldn't find the skating gopher, so I put the running gopher in the background, I hope that's okay.

gophers.png

Akuma:

newhabs.png

Archived